Resorts and Ranches of Colorado and New Mexico - Summer 2021
Resorts And Ranches Of Colorado And New Mexico – Summer 2021
Prepare for a scenic adventure that truly reconnects you with nature, as you make your way from Colorado to Vermejo Park Ranch and New Mexico. Along the way, take a scenic ride to Pikes Peak, go horseback riding with your fellow travellers and delve into New Mexico’s Native cultures.
- Denver: End the day with a private Welcome Reception at Courier Market Bar Kitchen.
- Colorado Springs: In the evening, choose from 10 different included dining options at the Broadmoor’s award-winning restaurants.
- Santa Fe: Your Celebration Dinner at the James Beard award-winning The Compound Restaurant will introduce you to a heritage rich in history and a menu full of regional influences. The centrepiece adobe home on Canyon Road was reimagined into the distinctive space it is today.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches with wine (LW) and 6 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Colorado Springs: Explore Garden of the Gods Park, a registered National Natural Landmark. Imagine dramatic views, towering sandstone rock formations against a backdrop of snow-capped Pikes Peak and brilliant blue skies.
- Manitou Springs: Enjoy a thrilling ride aboard the restored Pikes Peak Cog Railway, the highest in the world. Wind past waterfalls, through aspen and pine forest while affording the best views of Pikes Peak and Colorado Springs.
- Taos Pueblo: Join your Local Expert, a Pueblo resident, at this UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn about the history of Taos and more about the life of its inhabitants.
- Vermejo Park Ranch: Enjoy a 3-night stay at CNN founder and environmentalist Ted Turner’s 599,000 acre ranch. While here, enjoy the grandeur of the 1900s along with spectacular natural surroundings and activities such as horseback riding, fishing, hiking, or 3D Archery.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Arrive in Denver.
On to Colorado Springs.
Pikes Peak Cog Railway.
Colorado Springs to Vermejo Park Ranch.
Explore Vermejo Park Ranch.
Activities at the Ranch.
Taos and Santa Fe.
Explore Santa Fe.
Depart Santa Fe.